At Advanced Plastic Surgery Center, we are dedicated to helping women achieve their dream figure with procedures such as enlarging and reshaping the breasts through breast augmentation surgery. A customized approach to augmentation at our clinic is necessary in order to achieve optimal results for breast shape with respect to surgery on each individual. We consider factors such as your desired look, body frame, lifestyle, and amount of natural breast tissue and size. Both silicone and saline breast implants are available at Advanced Plastic Surgery Center. Filled with a thick silicone gel, the FDA approved silicone implants are most similar to natural breast tissue in feel and appearance. Saline implants consist of sterile salt water in a silicone envelope. The implant is actually filled after insertion into the breast. At your consultation, we will discuss what option best suits your personal preference. Since each augmentation procedure is individualized, the location of the incision will be discussed upon consultation. Further, preoperative sizing with a staff member is available. Typically an outpatient procedure, the surgery lasts one to two hours under general anesthesia.
- Breast Enlargement (augmentation) —Enhances the size and shape of breasts.
- Endoscopic Breast Enlargement —Breast enlargement is also available utilizing a small-incision endoscopic system.
- Breast Lift (mastopexy) —Raises and recontours sagging breasts.
- Breast Reconstruction —A technique utilized following breast removal, it uses implants or one’s own body tissue to provide symmetry and balance.
- Breast Reduction —Reduces and reshapes the contour of large breasts by removing excess breast skin and underlying tissue.